Lhasa apso eye staining

Zoff wipes are good, I use tem to take out staining from the guinea pigs coats, a product called Banish works well too

The staining is caused by toxins in the system and as someone has already stated prevention is better than the cure. Get your dog on a good diet google campaign for real dog food and wipe your dogs eyes daily., If your dog licks his feet they will stain too. Some white dogs also have staining around their chops for the same reason. I have yet to find a miracle wonder stain remover but if you find one let me know. :D

The staining is caused by toxins in the system and as someone has already stated prevention is better than the cure. Get your dog on a good diet google campaign for real dog food and wipe your dogs eyes daily., If your dog licks his feet they will stain too. Some white dogs also have staining around their chops for the same reason. I have yet to find a miracle wonder stain remover but if you find one let me know. :D

My trix gets staining round her chops, but I thought that was from the minerals in her water, as they are the same colour as the water stains my Shower curtains.

My mum has 2 Bichons that get this staining and a fellow Bichon owner told her to try giving them 5ml of cranberry juice each day and so far it does seem to be helping :)

I tried everything  over many months to get rid of my pooch's tear stains.  I bought everything on the marker, including Angels Glow - which I found didn't work.

Whilst researching, I finally came across this fantastic remedy.  It really works and my lad is now pure white around his eyes and nose.  And it's so easy.  If anyone wants it,  please let me know.  I'll send you the recipe and pics of my lovely little white lad.