Great Burger Challenge

Hi try capille's sandwich bar @ sheffield lane top near northen gen hospital barnsley road sheffield . bright orange out side you cant miss it .They do a whooper of a burger 1lb 100% beef bacon,eggs,sausage,cheese,onions,mayo, or there special garlic sauce £4.50 they call it cardiac burger !!! try em ... and they do mediteranean food ..

May have to give that a try......

take it you capilles is your biz as all your 4 posts is about it

try us see wat ya think lol

I'd be interested to know what this is called, have you found out yet???

The burger and pizza place is Bibis, Laughton Road, Dinnington.

Are these the sort of places you have to book to get a table or is it easy enough to walk in and get seated?

definately worth a try :D

Don't think you can book but you can usually get seated straight away unless it's a Friday or Saturday early evening when you might have to wait. Lots of families eat there but it's quieter after about 8pm.

Swanky Franks are excellent burgers - just like good home made ones, and they have a wide variety of toppings and sides. I recommend them, no matter what a couple of others have said.

Hi guys and girls

Im looking for a hidden gem if anyone knows a place that does amazing burgers im looking to find new places to try.... ive done all the usual good places local to Rotherham/Sheffield

TGI's

Boardwalk (RIP) :(

Ribshack

Harvester

Beefeater

etc

But im looking for that extra special place where id struggle to eat the huge burg

:D

hi anyone eaten at capille's sandwich bar @ sheffield lane top ? ..

Hey guys.

Man vs Burger is happening at The Harley next week!!

Full details here: http://www.facebook.com/events/252263111527931/

Our burgers are 100% handmade, and can be cooked rare if you wish - because our meat is top quality and utterly delicious.

We are very excited by our new menu. Check our website out on Friday when we will have uploaded the whole new range. It's gonna be great!

http://www.theharley.co.uk

x:love:x

Henry's do a fantastic burger - a 6oz steak burger made from Porterhouse Steak, using locally reared cattle. On a toasted bap, stacked with fesh green leaf, beef tomato and sliced gherkin, served with hand cut proper chips.

We have 8 toppings to choose from, ranging from the Henry's Big Stack (a beast of a burger with mature cheddar, bacon, a grilled field mushroom and a fried free range hen's egg) to the Meditteranean (with grilled halloumi cheese, chorizo and olives), or just plain if you prefer!

I hear London Club have an excellent burger on their new menu, although I don't think I'd be able to order anything but the steak from there as it's the best steak I've ever had.

The Ultimate burger at the Forum is pretty awesome too.

Ridgeway arms have a burger challenge,two 24oz burgers,two chicken breasts,chilli,bacon ,cheese toasted bun, chips and onion rings.Ridgeway Arms, Quarry Hill, Sheffield. about a tenner,

For a nice takeaway burger woodseats kebab are very nice.

Ive done that, they take your pic and put it up on the wall, you also get a big badge and a certificate! Trust me its hard work and it made me feel ill !!!!

Big tip..... dont eat for a week and go in loose clobber 'cos youl need room to grow oh and try not to fill up on beer/pop!!!

good luck

Swanky Franks is deffo worth a try and has been great every time I have visited!

Okeh Cafe on Abbeydale Road's burgers are great

Bungalow & Bears are probably the best pub/ bar burgers in town- particularly the ones topped with haloumi cheese