Great Burger Challenge

Find a pub that is part of the Flaming Grill chain. They do a burger challenge for about £9.

Its massive has something like 12oz burger, 2 chicken burgers, chilli con, cheese, bacon, onion rings etc and then a giant potion of chips to go with it.

I hear London Club have an excellent burger on their new menu, although I don't think I'd be able to order anything but the steak from there as it's the best steak I've ever had.

The Ultimate burger at the Forum is pretty awesome too.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=8669793&postcount=39

Find a pub that is part of the Flaming Grill chain. They do a burger challenge for about £9.

Its massive has something like 12oz burger, 2 chicken burgers, chilli con, cheese, bacon, onion rings etc and then a giant potion of chips to go with it.

Ridgeway arms is a flaming grill .And they do the burger challenge if you finish you get your photo on the wall,or they do regular burgers which are still 12oz.

No one has mentioned Uncle Sams, I went last summer they were nice, rather too large for me tho.

Deffo Unclue Sams!!!

They are yummy and good portions :)

Hi

Not burger places as such but I've recently had a great burger at Damon's up near Crystal Peaks and the other would be the showroom who's burger option is a must.

If you're still up for it I stumbled upon Man vs. Burger earlier. It's at the Harley on Glossop Road. It's a competition but well worth a try if not to get a £7 for the price of £4 with the chance of actually winning a years worth of burgers!

Info from the site: The heats are at 2pm and 6pm every day from Tues 20th to Fri 23rd March. It's £4 to enter, which pays for your burger (usually £7.00) and secures your place in the competition.

Good luck if you enter, I may even see you there!

I am a big fan of burgers at The Harley - the meat itself is always delicious. I've seen details of their new menu on Facebook and it looks really exciting! The man vs burger challenge looks like it will be funny to watch too.

I looked up Swanky Franks and the menu also looks good, although they seem to have mixed reviews on here. One day I'll have to give it a try to decide for myself.

There's nout like a good burger to get my mouth watering!

Donkey Derby on Sheffield Rd, Chesterfield does this so I'm told. And in true 'Man v. Food' style you get a picture of yourself on thet wall if you manage it!

We have a Burger & Shake night every Thursday and do Homemade Burgers everyday with hand cut chips.

Check us out, I would love to see how we come out on your list :D

West 10 in Fulwood do a great burger....also new chef and new menus, good wine list. Worth a try!