Great Burger Challenge

Hi guys and girls

Im looking for a hidden gem if anyone knows a place that does amazing burgers im looking to find new places to try.... ive done all the usual good places local to Rotherham/Sheffield

TGI's

Boardwalk (RIP) :(

Ribshack

Harvester

Beefeater

etc

But im looking for that extra special place where id struggle to eat the huge burger

:D

There's a place in Woodseats called Swanky Franks and they do a GOOD burger!

If it's size you're after they did do a burger challenge at the Wagon & Horses in Millhouses which was supposedly the biggest burger ever but I've never seen it or tried it so can't comment!!

Swanky Franks sounds like a good place to try just for the name!!!!

The "biggest burger ever" at the w&h is definately something i have to check out if its real!

cheers for the quick reply :D

Will do....The search starts here!!!! way too early to be thinking about burgers but i cant help it

There's a place in Woodseats called Swanky Franks and they do a GOOD burger!

If it's size you're after they did do a burger challenge at the Wagon & Horses in Millhouses which was supposedly the biggest burger ever but I've never seen it or tried it so can't comment!!

Swanky Frank's is to be avoided, the burgers there are absolutely vile. They taste exactly like the economy ones from budget supermarkets.

Oh really? I've never had one - they look good though and I've been told they're good. Maybe not then!!

NO doubt someone have a dig at fast food, but get a burger king triple whopper, i've even had a quad whopper and one with 5 burgers on, that's my max though, tasty as.

So avoid swanky franks??

Ill look up the other at millhouses and see if thats any good

Theres the "handmade burger company" on centertainment and in meadowhall which is suppose to be nice, not tried it myself, they do loads of different variety toppings, they may do a big burger : )

i was gonna say what lozza said on centertainment not tried it yet tho but does smell tasty :D

I tried the one in meadowhall...the burger was quite nice but it was as expensive as other places and you had to buy everything seperate they didnt do a meal which is ok if you like that sort of thing...me being lazy i didnt :D