How are the New Year Resolutions Going?

So I imagine you started 2012 with great intentions and all fired up but 1 week later the chances are your will power and determination are being really tested now.

The Believe & Achieve Retreat is a great weekend that will provide fat burning exercise sessions, workshops on positivity techniques, strategies on realistic and effective goal setting.

14th & 15th January, near Matlock and now only £97. Price includes all meals, snacks, accomodation and all activities.

A great opportunity to focus on your goals and get the lifestyle change you want.

http://www.believeachieve-retreat.com

My new years resolution was to shave my beard.

I have failed :(

Ah well....there is always next year :)

Mine are still going well - diet, less drinking and more hula!!

More hula! I like the sound of that :)

Gosh .. I don't really have any. I guess I should, being unable to move around much due to disability.

I suppose .. (grumble) .. I ought to give up my two glasses of wine each night and maybe limit it to two or three times a week ...

We now have a freezer full of homemade soup ready for next few weeks, stops us from buying pre-packed sandwiches, crisps & chocolate for lunch!