I wonder if Ed Miliband questions whether he is suited to public life?

The country isn't laughing...too busy signing on, closing their businesses, trying to find the money for the extra price hikes etc

Every time I see his face I laugh.

Our current Parliament is a shambles.

There is not one of them any good at all.

Regarding Milliband not being fit for public life, I wonder if he is fit for private life.

My young life was in the 50's and 60's.

In those days there were so many powerful, charismatic politicians, on all sides, that it was difficult not to get caught up in politics.

Men such as MacMillan, Wilson, Healey. Then all the powerful trades Union leaders, Scanlon etc.

One man from those days was worth more than the entire House of Commons put together these days.

Regarding Milliband not being fit for public life, I wonder if he is fit for private life.

In those days there were so many powerful, charismatic politicians, on all sides, that it was difficult not to get caught up in politics.

Men such as MacMillan, Wilson, Healey. Then all the powerful trades Union leaders, Scanlon etc.

One man from those days was worth more than the entire House of Commons put together these days.

:thumbsup:

Boris for PM! LOL

That said... (I love Wallace! He looks more like Mr Burns in my book!)

I'm just catching up with the Andrew Marr show on iPlayer, not watching, just listening...

I have no problem listening to Dave, he sounds sense, whereas I have problems listening to Ed even when I can't see him, he whines and wriggles rather than answers anything, he really does lack substance.

Thats right-no one like Eunoch Powell,George Brown,Ernie Marples.Frank Couzens,Barbara Cartland and Valerie Singleton-happy days.Can you remember muffin the mule?That really brought tears to the eyes:hihi:

Miliband and Balls. Sounds like some bad Music Hall act.

Angel.

Thats right-no one like Eunoch Powell,George Brown,Ernie Marples.Frank Couzens,Barbara Cartland and Valerie Singleton-happy days.Can you remember muffin the mule?That really brought tears to the eyes:hihi:

That did make chuckle. :)

I think little ed is suited to public insomuch he'd make an excellent greeter at asda. Don't think he is labour leader material. Dont think hes even scout leader material. Bear grylls would kick his ass !

Your so right ,i was thinking the same .Todays MP's just do'nt have the X factor.

:thumbsup:

Boris for PM! LOL

Be careful what you wish for!!

Be careful what you wish for!!

It'd make for interesting news and PMQ's... only downside may be a new trend in hairstyling!