Woman attacked in street s35

congratulation mate! You did what all good citizen will /should do!!. You deserve a medal for bravery!!

Thanks on behalf of the lady!!

What a nice thing to say. It is shocking, one moment your plodding along with a bag of chips, wishing you had replaced a blown bulb on the car, next moment your faced with violence. I almost kept walking, but I am glad I did not. However I did think I could handle the situation. I just hope the young girl is ok.

You poor thing, have the police done anything? Do you have CCTV?

No CCTV. Two of the bungalows that installed it for that problem had them nicked within weeks!

The police got the kids last Monday because the kids didn't bother to run away knowing ther's little or nothing the police can do which will affect them. A year ago a few of us got together and with the support of our councillor Alan Law forced Sheffield Homes to send the pre-eviction warning letter to the Mum of two of them. The kids just moved further afield for a year. Within 24hrs of the letter expiring they started again here. Further action will be taken but it takes persistance om our/my part and I expect reprisals.

No CCTV. Two of the bungalows that installed it for that problem had them nicked within weeks!

The police got the kids last Monday because the kids didn't bother to run away knowing ther's little or nothing the police can do which will affect them. A year ago a few of us got together and with the support of our councillor Alan Law forced Sheffield Homes to send the pre-eviction warning letter to the Mum of two of them. The kids just moved further afield for a year. Within 24hrs of the letter expiring they started again here. Further action will be taken but it takes persistance om our/my part and I expect reprisals.

Makes me so angry, really does.

Teartop,You an absolute STAR ! I know you have to be careful in this situation,but adrenalin kicks in and you went for it ! HATS OFF TO YOU X

Thanks. :blush:

Thanks Teartop, I live in High Green and sometimes walk past the circle chippy (although I've only ever used the Greengate Lane one).

I'll be on my guard for angry Male nutters the next time I go past there.

Regards

Doom

just don't dress as a woman and you should be ok.

I got involved in a domestic once,never again.I tried to help the woman out and the thanks i got was a bash around the head, from her handbag,felt like it had a brick in it.Black eye next day :rolleyes:

Congratulations for telling us all what a fantastic person you are.

Well he's certainly miles better than you!

You absolutely did the right thing and you were very brave to do so. I know the feeling when the adrenalin gets going and you just want to stop the wrong that's happening and you don't really care about yourself.

I saw a guy in Windsor once step in to a row where a guy had a girl on the pavement and was bashing her head against the ground. As he freed her from this guy's grip, she set about him. He walked away shaking his head, as bewildered as the rest of us were! It's hard to understand the sense of some women.

Well done OP for stepping in.

Have you since reported what happened to the police? If not it might be worth a call.

Not so long ago I saw a man headbutt a woman in Meadowhall and drag her outside, she was in a right state. I asked her if she was ok and he answered for her, ushering me away - dishing out every excuse under the sun.

I told security straight away who responded in seconds and were on him in an instant.

I don't know what happened after that but as I walked away, I couldn't help thinking i'd made a bad situation worse for her when she got home....

Spot on dude keep up the good work :0)

Definitely did the right thing. I would like to think if I was ever in that's situation (which hopefully I never will be) that someone would help me. You really are a decent guy and should be proud of what you did regardless of the outcome :-)