Ricky Gervais podcast

Has anyone else heard this yet?

It's very funny.

you can download it for free from here

:thumbsup:

Bumpity Bump..........

I'm bumping this again, because you people don't seem to realise when you're being good advice.

Download iTunes, subscribe to the podcast and get all of the back episodes - the Guardian website only holds them for four weeks, and there are (I think) eight in total.

Please, will just one person either admit to already listening to the show, or reading this?!?!?

N

He's right, you know. It's total genius.

I've been downloading this weekly foray into the confused workings of Karl Pilkington's brain every Monday morning.

Can't believe you haven't had any replies to this actually.

Did you know that they did a similar show on XFM before the Guardian thing? You can download it for free here....

http://www.xfm.co.uk//Sectional.asp?id=4604

I've been downloading this weekly foray into the confused workings of Karl Pilkington's brain every Monday morning.

Did you know that they did a similar show on XFM before the Guardian thing? You can download it for free here....

Dude, you may well have just cost me my evening.....I shall be looking into this tonight.

Damn, I love my iPOD!!!

You must all download the show now - no questions, just do it.

I have this along with Iain Lee from LBC 97.3FM * (London).

The podcasts are superb. Karl Pilkington.........where on earth did they find him and how on earth did he produce (produces?) the xfm radio show?

The podcasts are superb. Karl Pilkington.........where on earth did they find him and how on earth did he produce (produces?) the xfm radio show?

To be fair, a Monkey could do it.

D'ya see what I did there? Hi-five!

Okay, I had a look at this last night, but all of the shows appear to be available only as small clips - not the complete show.

Am I looking in the right place?

:confused:

I think so. I just downloaded each of the clips (50+), tagged and named them and added them to my MP3 library. Has had me giggling all afternoon.

I think so. I just downloaded each of the clips (50+), tagged and named them and added them to my MP3 library. Has had me giggling all afternoon.

tagging and naming.....?!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

The files get downloaded as something like "ricky_2005_june4_01.mp3". I used http://www.mp3tag.de to batch rename them as "Ricky Gervais - XFM Episode 1 - 01 - Rockbusters.mp3" etc and tag them with album "XFM Episode 1", artist "Ricky Gervais", genre "Comedy", track number etc. That way when I add them to my music player software (iTunes) they are all displayed neatly.