Anyone in sheffield appreciate thatcher!

I think you will find there several pieces of ignorance on

your friends postings

I find that ignorance is missing the vital word out of a self imagined, very smart reply. :hihi:

Did you lose anybody in Tony Blairs wars mate? Iraq and Afghanistan?

In neither invasion did the UK declare war on any country.

Plus: declaring war is not a function of the P.M. nor of Parliament- only of the Monarch, as Head of State.

In neither invasion did the UK declare war on any country.

Plus: declaring war is not a function of the P.M. nor of Parliament- only of the Monarch, as Head of State.

So our brave lads and lasses didn't have to go then, is that what you are trying to say? Or are you trying to say that the Queen went over to Tony Blair and said, "Tony lad, do me a fave, send our troops over to Iraq and Afghanistan, but don't ask me why...." :hihi:

"Our" (UK) Army is purely voluntary employees, not conscripts.

So yes- as employees, they must comply with their employer's lawful demands, inc. going to Afghanistan/Iraq. Why else enlist?

If it hadn't been for the YTS schemes alot of people would never have got apprenticeships and work experience. I did my apprenticeship on a low wage granted, when i finished my apprenticeship it was £21 per week, but it gave me a career and has enabled me to work ever since because I did get off my a**e!

Maggie Thatcher, what an amazing woman, didn't get everything right but was not often wrong lol.

This country has gradually gone down the pan with the Labour government, they are supposed to stand for the working man and woman, bu**sh*t, they only supported

immigrants and scroungers!!!!!!!!

David Cameron needs a second term to really repair all the damage they did, he is the first politician to make any sense since Maggie!!!!

So yes- as employees, they must comply with their employer's lawful demands, inc. going to Afghanistan/Iraq. Why else enlist?

So, when you said "...declaring war is not a function of the P.M. nor of Parliament- only of the Monarch, as Head of State...." were you implying that the Queen sent them, or Tony Blair? Easy enough question to answer mate.

If you want to defend Tony Blair you can, you have every right to in a free country, I am just confused as to whether you think he sent our troops into two countries or if you think the Queen did it?

If it hadn't been for the YTS schemes alot of people would never have got apprenticeships and work experience. I did my apprenticeship on a low wage granted, when i finished my apprenticeship it was £21 per week, but it gave me a career and has enabled me to work ever since because I did get off my a**e!

Maggie Thatcher, what an amazing woman, didn't get everything right but was not often wrong lol.

This country has gradually gone down the pan with the Labour government, they are supposed to stand for the working man and woman, bu**sh*t, they only supported

immigrants and scroungers!!!!!!!!

David Cameron needs a second term to really repair all the damage they did, he is the first politician to make any sense since Maggie!!!!

I don't disagree with you, however I have a gut feeling that the three main parties will have new leaders come the next general election. Churchill did much to help us win WW11, and was thrown out of power for his efforts. Cameron sorting out the nations finances will no doubt be a great achievement, I reckon that he will quit while he is winning, David Davies is his obvious replacement.

I believe that a guy called Miliband will fight the next election as Labour leader, however his first name will be David. Nick Clegg will see his party decimated of MP's, he will do the sensible thing and resign.

I wonder what odds Ladbrokes would give on that lot. ;)

we call her maggie snatcher in our house hate the woman and what she did and what she stood for with a passion

[/b]

I don't disagree with you, however I have a gut feeling that the three main parties will have new leaders come the next general election. Churchill did much to help us win WW11, and was thrown out of power for his efforts. Cameron sorting out the nations finances will no doubt be a great achievement, I reckon that he will quit while he is winning, David Davies is his obvious replacement.

I believe that a guy called Miliband will fight the next election as Labour leader, however his first name will be David. Nick Clegg will see his party decimated of MP's, he will do the sensible thing and resign.

I wonder what odds Ladbrokes would give on that lot. ;)

Go in Ladbrokes and take ya chance lol.

David Cameron seems to be making the changes that are so desperately needed in this country and standing his ground...if he does quit while he is winning, I hope and pray that his successor has the b*lls to finish what Cameron's started.

I don't believe this country could withstand another labour led government.

I would definately be outta here PDQ if they got back in next election lol.

Edited by loxleylovely

So, when you said "...declaring war is not a function of the P.M. nor of Parliament- only of the Monarch, as Head of State...." were you implying that the Queen sent them, or Tony Blair? Easy enough question to answer mate.

If you want to defend Tony Blair you can, you have every right to in a free country, I am just confused as to whether you think he sent our troops into two countries or if you think the Queen did it?

Jeff? Jeff? are you still here mate? :hihi:

Did they not teach you how to spell college whilst you were there?

However.... 3 general elections won outright! Must have been doing something right. I guess you had to be there at the time to appreciate what it was like before she came to power. Maybe if you had lived during the times previous to her being elected, you'd have a different point of view.

oh i'm sorry i forgot to spellcheck

pardon me

i forgot the spellchecker people was out

waiting for a mistake yes my spelling

isn't very good i'm sorry to upset you

with that i suppose that makes me

a low life scrounger then dose it because

i can't spell right :roll:

question ; have you ever thought some

people might be dyslexic & that's why they

can't spell properly & why they use spellcheckers ???

ohhh what a good girl i am ive spelt things correctly

thank you spellchecker :roll::hihi:

Stuff the Falklands, what about Britain? She destroyed our industries. Why import coal from overseas and pay dole to our miners when you can have real British coal and not be reliant on foreign governments.

When she dies the prize for winning the lottery should be to press the button on the crematorium - I'll buy plenty of tickets that week!