Crookes another food outlet

Craig i do feel sorry that you arnt mega buisy, I realy am, and i agree with you totaly on the charity shop thing.

But you right havnt done your self any favours pal, most people are going to dodge your shop like the plauge after this thread.

But i will tell you something even though i am only 20 i have a better attitude to buisness than what you do, i think that that you have forgoten the main rule of buisness.....

**Keep The Customer's Happy**

I do hope that you and everyone else does well with there shops at crook's, but after this shambels of a thread you arnt going to get anyone comeing in you shop if they are:

Under 35.

On sheffield forum.

Shop owner's in crook's.

I belive the only way you will get more custom now is if you put a massive sign outside your shop **UNDER NEW MANAGMENT**

Good luck to your buisness but if i was you i would change my attitude to the way that you are presenting yourself to potential customer's.

Edited by MikeDaMouse

are you from crookes if your mega busy youll have a mega tax bill and mega vat bill

are you from crookes if your mega busy youll have a mega tax bill and mega vat bill

:loopy::huh::roll:

I do live in crook's, i am not mega buisy with what i sell, i do pay tax

Edited by MikeDaMouse

Craig, please do not post any further, you are digging yourself deeper and deeper into the mire at the cost of your business.

anyway, all you need to know is this whatever you think of my shop, i am in crookes foe some years to come, and heres the deal , it costs me £40000 to stay there, it suits me , im legeal , pity most dont trade that way please dont patronise my shop , it will survive com e what may

anyway im expanding to a bigger shop

will you be moving to somewhere that doesn't have charity/deli shops?

if it's that bad why stay? £40000 in rent might go further elsewhere.

anyway, all you need to know is this whatever you think of my shop, i am in crookes foe some years to come, and heres the deal , it costs me £40000 to stay there, it suits me , im legeal , pity most dont trade that way please dont patronise my shop , it will survive com e what may

Crikey!

So now you're claiming that most of the other shops don't operate legally...

This is going to make interesting reading to them on Monday morning.

no thats including tax and vat .please read

Believe me, they are still all here. Plenty of them !!!

I agree, there's still lots of old Sheffielders in Crookes.