Crookes another food outlet

whats a deli got to do with a threat to my carpet shop:loopy: crookes needs a travel agent, a shoe shop, diy shop, fish stall. butchers, owt exept another food outlet i dont want to see charity shops fold ...i want em to pay their way on the rates etc...........

Why on earth would Crookes need a DIY shop or a shoe shop?

i dont want to see charity shops fold ...i want em to pay their way on the rates etc...........

Why? They are CHARITY shops. The clue is in the name. They survive on charitable donations, so why should a charitable landlord be any different in assisting their business? The more a charity shop reduces its overheads, the more it can increase its revenue and therefore its funds towards its cause.

Your stance on chairty shops is staggering.

"kick the charity shops out"

"kick the scrounging charity shops out that dont pay rent and rates"

You have told us you run the carpet shop in Crookes. If I were you, I would cease your ludicrous tirade against charity shops before you start losing customers - ie those who like and support charities and charity shops, and may thus view you as a rather unreasonable person with unpleasant views.

Edited by PapaLazarou

whats a deli got to do with a threat to my carpet shop:loopy: crookes needs a travel agent, a shoe shop, diy shop, fish stall. butchers, owt exept another food outlet i dont want to see charity shops fold ...i want em to pay their way on the rates etc...........

Crookes has a DIY shop. And a butchers, does it not?

With craigs attitude I now know which carpet shop to avoid!!

With craigs attitude I now know which carpet shop to avoid!!

Hopefully his new delicatessen will start selling carpet too so we can shop there

Or maybe it will sell food which tastes like carpet and go into direct competition with him.

Hope they sell nice bread,they only have cooplands as competition and they dont have much choice,as a crookes resident looking forward to the deli opening

I live in crookes and I'm quite looking forward to this deli opening, I can't wait to try it out.

As a result of craig12's postings I certainly know which carpet shop to avoid now, nasty bitter man.

Or maybe it will sell food which tastes like carpet and go into direct competition with him.

That would be a McDonalds then

I don't think so.

Carpet Web was further along Crookes, opposite'ish the horse shop, I think.

The only carpet shop I can think of is between The Admiral and Co-oplands.