Cat sitter for hillsborough

Hi im looking for a cat sitter for the hillsborough area can any one recommend a good one for me thanks

Contact admin Medusa via the Helpdesk (she's disabled her private messages), she might be able to help you.

There's not much point in that actually- I'm very well connected in local rescues, but I'm afraid I know very little about pet sitting (apart from looking after my friends' cats, of course!).

Sorry and all that :)

EDIT- moved to the pets group, where hopefully someone should be able to help you.

Try Pet Angels or Critter Sitter, they're both local I think. Sorry don't have numbers, but Google and ye shall find!

Anna 293 on here does cat feeds. she walks my dog and also feeds my cats if we are away. can highly recommend.Otherwise their is a cattery on broughton road I think. near lilly's pork shop off penistone road.

We used Anna mentioned by ladyB when we lived in the area and she was great!

great would love to contact her but i cant send any messages until i have sent 5 posts