Natural Bath and Body products Workshops

Hi there

I'm going to be running a Natural bath and Beauty products workshop in the Nichols Building on Feb 25th. 11am till 1.30pm (£30.00)

We will be making Mini Bath Bombs, Sugar body Scrubs, Massage Bars and a pot of honey bee Lip Balm and we use loads of lovely ingredients. There are still spaces available so if you would like to come along please get in touch.

Also looking to do a luxury skincare class and a soap making one so if any of them interest you please get in touch.

Cheers

Songbird Skincare

Hi there

I have had a few PM messages for more details and I havent made enough posts on the forum to reply - sorry only new!

So there are still places left and you can pay in advance at the Nichols building as of Sunday 15th January and the webshop is almost finished - I will put the link up as soon as I can.

The Nichols Building is an ace building located on Shalesmoor which sells all kinds of vintage and crafts and has a lovely cafe. About 10 mins walk from town heading towards Kelham Island - sorry if anyone local has got better road descriptions- please put them down as I'm still new to the area so I might be missing a vital place mark but its about a 5 mins walk away from Netherthorpe Road roundabout heading towards Penistone Road

If you need further information please email me: [email protected]

hi,

any spaces left?

Thanks

Leanne

Hi Leanne,

Yes there are still some places left :-) You can book one via the website: http://www.songbirdskincare.co.uk or if you'd rather you can pay an actual person at the nichols building using the vouchers on the Songbird Skincare Unit.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing you on the 25th!

Cheers

Melissa

Edited by Songbird61
spelling error

Last few places remaining but we will have another date next month and will also be doing another workshop to make your own teacup candles. Website is playing up today so if you are unable to log in please PM me to reserve a space.

Cheers

Melissa