Bicycle shop where to open??

There is the old motor spares shop on the shops on Birley Spa Lane that has been empty a while now.

why dont you consider taking another person on to help you out im sure there are plenty of people which would love to learn or even further there skills in repairing bikes.

as iv said before, if a take on someone else they would need to be a full cytech tech as i dont have the time to teach anyone, and its not realy the turnround time im having trouble with its just the space

just picked my bike up and u have done an amazing elite service chris for a crazy price:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I agree, had elite service last week. Just done 20 miles and it rides better than new, gears never been so quiet.

Great job Chris , thank you.

Will definatly recommend you.

I agree, had elite service last week. Just done 20 miles and it rides better than new, gears never been so quiet.

Will definatly recommend you.[/QU

what bike was this mate

hi does anyone know of any small shops to let in sheffield to open a small bicycle repair & used bike sales shop (as im getting to busy to work from my home workshop) but not to close to any other bicycle shops and i would like to stay around the s8 norton area:)

DONT. we can't have any more tree huggers on the roads :rant:

Will definatly recommend you.[/QU

what bike was this mate

The spesh crosstrail.

There are a few empty hairdressing salons around town; these are ideal shops to convert to Cycle shops, on account of having lots of mirrors in which you can admire yourself doing bunny-hops on that new BMX, loads of sinks where the mechanics can wash their hands, while working on bikes clamped on stands converted out of recycled hairdressing chairs. And then there's those funky big hairdryers on stands which could be recycled into fetching cycle-helmets...

Just contact your local SUS-TRESS rep, for all things related to creating Cycleshops out of disused Hairdressers...:hihi::hihi:

i wouldent say i was to close mate, i mean i dont want to be on the same road

do you have a pick up service?

Woodseats would be good.

There used to be a LBS oppisite The Big Tree who did a roaring trade but I believe it closed down due to personal reasons

Woodseats had a bike shop in the sixties i think it was called Williams in fact most shopping areas had one.

We have a couple of units left at Hagglers Corner and we would love a bike shop to join us. We think it would really fit in with the other creative business that are based here, hope to hear from you soon and we can show you round if your interested...Cheers Dave 0788225584