Bicycle shop where to open??

hi does anyone know of any small shops to let in sheffield to open a small bicycle repair & used bike sales shop (as im getting to busy to work from my home workshop) but not to close to any other bicycle shops and i would like to stay around the s8 norton area:)

I'd have thought that at S8 you were close to many bike shops.

J.E James, Butterworths, Edinburgh Cycles, etc.

i wouldent say i was to close mate, i mean i dont want to be on the same road

stay where u are mate, u have just as good a set up as any of the bike shops in sheffield iv seen and your just as busy (if not even more so) plus your on a main road with passing trade, o and thanks for getting my bike in so quick

I know you said you would like to stay in the S8 area of Sheffield, but North Sheffield does have a total lack of any sort of local bike shop. The only one I can think of off hand that is remotely in the area is Butterworths on Catchbar Lane.

I would have thought there was a gap in the Market for a bicycle repair shop in the north of the city.

i know what your saying but i need more space, some days i have that many bikes in i can hardly move around the workshop

I know you said you would like to stay in the S8 area of Sheffield, but North Sheffield does have a total lack of any sort of local bike shop. The only one I can think of off hand that is remotely in the area is Butterworths on Catchbar Lane.

I would have thought there was a gap in the Market for a bicycle repair shop in the north of the city.

i want to stay local so i dont lose all my regular and repeat custom

Woodseats would be good.

There used to be a LBS oppisite The Big Tree who did a roaring trade but I believe it closed down due to personal reasons

Woodseats would be good.

There used to be a LBS oppisite The Big Tree who did a roaring trade but I believe it closed down due to personal reasons

that would be the perfect place mate its just any shops on there for rent come with a flat above wich i dont need and it also makes the price quite high:(

hi does anyone know of any small shops to let in sheffield to open a small bicycle repair & used bike sales shop (as im getting to busy to work from my home workshop) but not to close to any other bicycle shops and i would like to stay around the s8 norton area:)

Believe it or not, anywhere near a railway station if you can afford the rates.

Rents in some of the units down Kelham Island way would be cheap and they have good access and parking for people dropping bikes off.