Bin Collection Joke!!

just watched them emty our blue bins and 2 boxes fell out on the street and not one of the 4 men picked them up , one threw his fag end in a bin and spit on the floor 3 times

--------------

No respect some ur um, never been same since we stopped their

Christmas tips. :suspect::suspect:

Still no call from a manager about this, I have phoned up twice today and kept getting fobbed off. What a joke the council really are!!

:rant:

Blue boxes should hav more than that bit of plastic for a lid.

the bin men today are a joke cant empty it its to heavy,cant empty it its not near the road,cant empty it its lid is up 20odd pound a hour to walk up and down a road

£20 ph lmao who told you that, they get about £7 ph

I think it all depends on the particular bin men, there are good and bad (as in every aspect of life). Ours at High Green are really good. Only complaint would be that they leave the bins right on the kerb so they easily blow into the road once empty. Never known them leave anything though, although in other areas I've seen them leaving bins for all kinds of reasons. I remember a couple of years ago when they refused to take bins on Abbeydale Road because the lids were slightly open. Next week most of the residents had taken the lids off completely.