House Music Scene?

It's funny you should say that, we launch a monthly Dirty House & Club Classics night on 18th February at the newly refurbished and expanded Fez club.

We have a core resident DJ quota and will add to this in time as well as providing special guests.

I'll be back to post more info for you all very soon

Herd so :) , i may se you soon :hihi:

Truth is !!!!What ever you want in sheffield forget it , ..... cause its not about what promoters want or club owners want ...Its all about what sheffield police and licensing will allow . Yes south yorkshire police, council ect have killed sheffield nightlife , the only thing they have achieved is cutting police bills on the city centre over the weekend . Sheffield centre will never be the same again , and that is going back as far as stone house, Roxys ect ect , sheff is of the map . FACT ......I FEEL REALLY SORRY FOR BAR, CLUB OWNERS AND TAXI DRIVERS....NO CLUBBERS NO INCOME = NO SHEFFIELD :(

I'm not sure what the Police have done to stop *house* clubs/nights?

It's funny you should say that, we launch a monthly Dirty House & Club Classics night on 18th February at the newly refurbished and expanded Fez club.

We have a core resident DJ quota and will add to this in time as well as providing special guests.

I'll be back to post more info for you all very soon

Will you be open for the Dirty House/Club Classics on 25th Feb?? I'm organising my 30th that night and looking for a place with some house music...

Will you be open for the Dirty House/Club Classics on 25th Feb?? I'm organising my 30th that night and looking for a place with some house music...

Forward has Micky Slim on 25th Feb, so you can expect some quality house music! drop me an email if you fancy VIP guest list for your birthday - lou@forwardsheffield.com x

Downlo @ Dan Sane

Drumroll

De:Bug

Faction

Check 'em out on Facebook. Some of the best nights I've had in Sheffield over the last 3 year here.

Not been on this forum for years, but I find myself in a similar situation. Don't know much about the Sheffield club scene in general anymore let alone the house/underground scene.

Also looking for somewhere to spin here as well if anybody know any nights available

http://soundcloud.com/perrynosek/how-is-001

Downlo @ Dan Sane

Drumroll

De:Bug

Faction

As well as those ones there's Cargo (got Prosumer coming up at Fez), Delve Deeper (deep house, doing an all-dayer at the Washington soon) and a new one called Huddle (got 6th Borough Project coming up soon at DLS). If you search for any of those on Facebook you'll find some nights to interest you I reckon, the house scene is going strong in Sheffield right now

Edited by the_wicker