Any new / established bands looking for gigs in January 2012..

Hi All,

Are you a band looking for a few gigs in January, February and March...? If you are, get in touch via PM?

Thanks,

BDM Productions

Oh, gigs are in Sheffield btw.... forgot to mention!

What sort of venues will it be mate.

Hi Peggy, the first one we're running is Jacosa, however the night is run by my band the Blind Drivers and we tend to play venues such as O2 etc, so any bands we like we ask them to play with us at the bigger / more well known venues. Saying that the last gig we did at jacosa brought in 150 punters!

Hi

Thanks for the message about bands looking for gigs in January. Sorry i can't PM you I've apparently not sent enough messages.

My name is Ian Pegg and I run Royle Promotions, a music management company. I have a band on my roster called GoldSoul who are looking for gigs in next few months before they play dates in europe.

GoldSoul released their debut single in 2011 and received excellent reviews. They have just recorded the next single which will be released in the spring.

You can read more on GoldSoul and hear them at

http://www.goldsoulmusic.com

I'd be grateful if we could have a discussion on possible gig dates and venues for Sheffield.

Many Thanks

Ian Pegg

Royle Promotions

email: [email protected]

Bessemer are always looking for gigs, but we played the Jocosa night and haven't heard anything since, guess you didn't like us?

If Folk Style Acoustic stuff is your thing, then I'm up for it.

Bessemer are alw

ays looking for gigs, but we played the Jocosa night and haven't heard anything since, guess you didn't like us?

Hi B, not at all.... It wouldn't be good practice to have the same bands playing all the time, and you're playing everywhere at the mo, so there needs to be a month or so until you're back. If we can't get you then, it's our loss.

P