Are either clubs as big a draw as we think we are?

A team must be massive if it has been above the Blades in January twice in twelve years.

the team is massive and the fans are certainly massive.....have you seen reda johnson, rob jones, easty and tango....now that is massive...:hihi::hihi::hihi:

the team is massive and the fans are certainly massive.....have you seen reda johnson, rob jones, easty and tango....now that is massive...:hihi::hihi::hihi:

And all ugly:hihi::hihi::hihi: Just a joke easty

And all ugly:hihi::hihi::hihi: Just a joke easty

you talking about old easty the movie and tv star.......credits include cass, four lions,white van man, married single other, body farm, eternal law and my first speaking part in the syndicate.....happy days

you talking about old easty the movie and tv star.......credits include cass, four lions,white van man, married single other, body farm, eternal law and my first speaking part in the syndicate.....happy days

You missed off Shrek :) :) :) .

You missed off Shrek :) :) :) .

getting a bit personal now.....

I thought i had seen you somewere else mate, not only on the terraces in the70/80s ;)

I thought i had seen you somewere else mate, not only on the terraces in the70/80s ;)

i know and my dad said being a bit naughty back in the day...would be my downfall...author and bit part actor...not bad for a boy from the terraces...:hihi::hihi::hihi:

and not a bad bloke to work for either so i,ve heard:hihi::hihi::hihi: