Nursery Recomendations

Hi!

I'd like to sign my one year old daughter to a nursery so she can mix with other children, she's my first child so I have no idea about nurseries which are good what to look for? So can experienced mums and dads please help me and recommend me a nursery. I live in S5 closer the better but don't mind other places (i.e Hillsborough)as long as it easy to get to by bus as i don't drive. I'll be very thankfull for all advices. Thanks

My little one goes to the source nursery near meadowhall. I cant recommend them enough. Its a great little nursery and the staff are fab. The children have set routines there aswell. My oldest used to go to a different nursery which i took him out of and put him in source instead. He started school in september and the nursery helped him be ready for it.

my son went to the sure start one at the meadows centre for a year or so, he really liked it and the staff were lovely. Had regular meetings to inform us of progress, he also enjoyed the food there.

ill be looking at nurseries shortly for my little boy and Ive been recommended to look at little imps at hillsborough and another one not far away off wadsley lane but i cant remember the name. Other one is daisy again which is a little further out at oughtibridge but still accessible by bus. Apparently all 3 have a very good reputation.

I'm really happy that Little Imps at Hillsborough been mentioned because I was considering this nursery as it's very easy for me to get to ;) And It's a third time I've heard good things about Dickory Dock nursery so will have to have a look it too. Thank you everyone. This helps me a lot

ill be looking at nurseries shortly for my little boy and Ive been recommended to look at little imps at hillsborough and another one not far away off wadsley lane but i cant remember the name. Other one is daisy again which is a little further out at oughtibridge but still accessible by bus. Apparently all 3 have a very good reputation.

The one off Wadsley Lane is Corner House Nursery and our little'in has been there nearly a year and he's really happy there. Lovely staff. PM me if you want any more details.

I love the sound of Dickory Dock nursery and their website looks very impressive and welcoming but checked the location on the map and it's pretty distance for me as i live in Firth Park are the any buses from Firth Park to there?

what about sure start centre in firth park, i used to work on reception there about 8yr ago.

Our daughter, who is 3 next month, has been at Corner House (Wadsley Lane S6) since she was 7 months, Highly, highly recommend it. She loves it