Who is staying in tonight?

You're right tv is rubbish tonight, my hubby is watching magic tricks on Channel 5 I hate magic, I find it boring, he loves it bless him.

Staying in here as well. We have a bottle of Cava so I will raise a glass to you all and absent friends and far flung family members............

I can't remember ever going out on NYE and am contented enough with Jools and OH. At least then, I can just fall into bed afterwards and not have the hassle of getting home........

Happy New Year to You All

As a former dj i've been through all the fuss many a time, so i can't be bothered with it all these days.

Might nip across the road to the in laws later for a quick one with them as my missus and kids will be there.

Excellent CC but I will be toasting with a more potent beverage:hihi::hihi::hihi:

What is your tipple Denlin?

Staying in here as well. We have a bottle of Cava so I will raise a glass to you all and absent friends and far flung family members............

I can't remember ever going out on NYE and am contented enough with Jools and OH. At least then, I can just fall into bed afterwards and not have the hassle of getting home........

There you go Auntie Joan:D:D

What is your tipple Denlin?

Alcopop:D:D

I always stay in, seeing as I object on principle to being charged entry fees to my local just because it's NYE, it'll be heaving in the Peacock anyway.

I'm staying in. Simply because I am a misanthrope and I won't have to share my pizza.

Alcopop:D:D

Tch.. Lightweight, get some real ale down yer neck, at least Den likes his Guinness :P

same to you and to all. HAPPY NEW YEAR. i can't do it in red yet.

Just orderd the taxi for town, come on you lot you sound so boring staying in:P get down town and let it all hang out.

Staying in and chillin out.... looking forward to the fireworks on TV. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE !