Who is staying in tonight?

Hello all.

So, who else, like myself and the other half, is not going out?

I am already drunk, as we have just been for a walk down our local canal to the pub (im on a soft drink now, to try and pace myself :hihi: )

Wev decided against going out simply because we have enough alcohol to see us through to the NY and dont see the point in buying more, in a stuffy bar/pub then paying extortionate taxi fair home :D

So I, for one, will be frequenting Sheffield Forum most of the night... who will be joining me?

I'm staying in putting the finishing touches to my new novel, which comes out in 2012 and I'm sure I'll be making every opportunity to tell you all about it...

I'm staying in putting the finishing touches to my new novel, which comes out in 2012 and I'm sure I'll be making every opportunity to tell you all about it...

Awesome. What type is it??

In working Sunday putting the final touches to my novel called the last pint ,down to half now

Guest sibon

I'll be staying in, because I hate all the forced jollity of New Year's Eve.

I've shared every NYE for the last 10 years with Jools Holland, I can't see that changing any time soon.

I'll be staying in, because I hate all the forced jollity of New Year's Eve.

I've shared every NYE for the last 10 years with Jools Holland, I can't see that changing any time soon.

Seconded - although I've probably only done the staying in with Jools thing for about 5 years. It was something of a relief when I finally admitted to myself that I've never really liked new year's eve. Up until then I'd always gone along with it thinking it was the party night of the year and if it wasn't great it was because I'd chosen a rubbish place to be. How wrong I clearly was.

This year I have the added excitement of a new dog that I am housetraining, so my new year's eve is all about making sure the pee and poo is in the right place. Ah, the glamour

Staying in ... enjoying nibbles, a bit of tv, then on the decks for some music.

Im not that bothered about New Year to be honest. Never really have been. As long as my family and friends continue to live happy and healthy, that is all that matters to me.

Im not that bothered about New Year to be honest. Never really have been. As long as my family and friends continue to live happy and healthy, that is all that matters to me.

yes me too.i shall be with the family tomorrow.

if you want to celebrate you can do it anytime you don't need an exscuse really.

yes me too.i shall be with the family tomorrow.

if you want to celebrate you can do it anytime you don't need an exscuse really.

Me too, we are going to my parents' house for lunch tomorrow which will be nice :)

We won't be going out. We haven't been out on New Years Eve since Curriebloke had a massive heart attack on NYE 8 years ago. The following two years he didn't feel he wanted to then after we just got used to staying in.

Us too think last time we went to party on NYE was 2002.:help: Will raise glass to all forummers at midnight:D