Indian takeaways open tonight NYE ?

Does anyone know if Indian takeaways will be opening tonight?

Does anyone know if Indian takeaways will be opening tonight?

Yes all of them !

Yes all of them !

It's their busiest night of the year !

Yes I would say most of them. We had a delicious take away last night from Mangla on Spital Hill, we both really enjoyed it.

I would imagine most of them are open but some will be doing New Years specials and advance bookings may be needed I believe this to be the case at the big ones in Woodseats so advanced phonecall may be the best bet.

I would imagine most of them are open but some will be doing New Years specials and advance bookings may be needed I believe this to be the case at the big ones in Woodseats so advanced phonecall may be the best bet.

Went to Jinnah at Ecclesfield and they had a set menu, and were booked up well in advance. They were still doing a take away service though.

Incidentally the food they served up was great,popadoms, choice of starter, then 4 main dishes to choose from, mine was a lamb dish, not over spicy. There were naan breads, rice, 2 side dishes, desserts and coffee. £ 26. Spot on.