Cash For Clothes best place in Sheffield MEGAThread

Where is the best place to take clothes? I give a lot away to charity but stuff that not good enough but still in good condition ie baby clothes will they still buy them?

I have taken my baby clothes to cash for clothes. As long as there clean and not ripped they will take them xxx

I dropped mine at drake house. But there is one at carbrook hall and prince of Wales road xxx

do they take fabric (i.e. old bedding and curtains) or does it have to be clothes?

Cash 4 Clothes also have a collection point at Pinemonte Ltd Storage Sheepbridge Works Dunston Road S41 9QD Open mon - Fri 9.00-5.00 Sat 10.00-4.00 50p per KG

Does anyone know when the van at Carbrook Hall is open?

I took mine to a place just off Neepsend Lane, Farfield Trading estate I think it is called. They weighed them and paid straight away. Apparently they get sorted through, and a lot are sent to Africa.

Just had a flyer through my door there's a new one opening Monday on London rd in front of dunhelm mills 60p per kilo, I will be taking mine there from now on. Last time I went to drake house one they were searching the bags for ages scrutinising every item.

Sorry to drag up an old thread. But do you just drop your clothes off. Do you get the money straight away or do they have to check them all. Just interested as have loads of babies clothes and normally would give to charity but a little short of money. Thanks xxx

They just have a quick look through the bags, to check you've not weighed them down with anything, (i.e stones/ bricks etc) then pop them on the scales and give you the money there and then. :)

there is a place at drakehouse retail park that does it, worth a try if u are up that way