Cash For Clothes best place in Sheffield MEGAThread

60kg of clothes, wow. And you got back the price of a couple of items. Like I said, might as well give them to charity rather than let someone else make a huge profit out of paying you next to nothing.

Why should he though? I put some clothes inside a Oxfam container in Hillsborough only for it to be broken into by gypsies, so I'll be taking them to someone who pays me next time plus I'll get some cash back then I can stick it in my tank.

How do you know they make a huge profit? who cares if they do everyones happy as I see it.

Cash 4 Clothes-01708689985

They really messed me around waited a week for a delivery slot the driver called me to say he was coming but had trouble with my post code because he had the wrong one said he was on his way and never turned up! I called them they never called me back and then the next day they said they would send someone else out that day but again never showed and wanted me wait another week!!

You may be better taking them to a car boot or a second hand market and make more money for yourself rather than let them do it.

Charity shops.

These cash 4 clothes sell your stuff on to 3rd world countries at an extortionate price.

Take them to the place just off penistone road, where the road forks to the left over the river to neepsend

Charity shops.

These cash 4 clothes sell your stuff on to 3rd world countries at an extortionate price.

Charity shops will extract the higher value, sale-able items and then sell the rest, in bulk, to the same dealers.

The 3rd World trade is not extortionate and supports a valuable trading network within these countries.

It is a trade that has grown rapidly.

I know of bales of 'rags' being imported for workshop wipes and half the bale vanishing into the villages to be worn.

I've not seen the one at carbrook hall now for a while but there is one on the matalan Iceland and gala bingo retail park nr woodbourn rd if that's any help to anyone

We can't afford to give all our old stuff toncharity shops and we were pleasantly surprised to get a decent amount from the new place on Woodseats / opposite Abbey pub. Basically it worked out at £5 per bin bag of decent stuff. A nice Lituanian lady was working there. If they ship the clothes back tonEastern Europe and sell them, that's fine by me.

Hi does anyone know of someone on the south west side of the city that will give cash for clothes? They're not charity shop worthy, they're rag worthy.

charity shops take rag too