Best Drinks To See In The New Year!

I will try it, next time me and the gyals are hangin' in the park :love:

*just to make it clear, I dont frequent parks, nor drink White Lightening.

I wont say no to Cherry Lambrini, its nice to have with your conflakes in a morning

Oh! Don't be shy! Me and the gang of drunkern trolls are having a **** up at the peace gardens starting 10pm sharp. Nubile is bringing his inflatable pig, and much fun will be had :love::hihi:

Oh! Don't be shy! Me and the gang of drunkern trolls are having a **** up at the peace gardens starting 10pm sharp. Nubile is bringing his inflatable pig, and much fun will be had :love::hihi:

Yes, collectively we'll be known as "the man dem".

OK you have persuaded me. I will be there at 9.59 :hihi:

Thats just silly isnt it,why do you feel the need to mix your drinks like that are you a alchoholic?

Put it this way westcoast, I drink like peeps post in 'best place to buy a onion' threads on here. 'Enuff said.

OK you have persuaded me. I will be there at 9.59 :hihi:

No! No! Has to be ten on the dot. Us guys are very meth . . . . methodi ..... methodica ........ methodic, christ! You get the drift! :hihi:

No! No! Has to be ten on the dot. Us guys are very meth . . . . methodi ..... methodica ........ methodic, christ! You get the drift! :hihi:

I dont know if my bus will get me there for bang on 10. Itd be either 9.59 or 10.01 :(

I dont know if my bus will get me there for bang on 10. Itd be either 9.59 or 10.01 :(

We will give you some slack. The pig thing might need some extra lungs to blow it up. Drop the bensons now! :D

We will give you some slack. The pig thing might need some extra lungs to blow it up. Drop the bensons now! :D

Will do, anything to help :hihi:

Will do, anything to help :hihi:

Bring your bikini. :love:

Bring your bikini. :love:

Why, who needs to borrow it? :hihi:

Me? I'm boosting my stella with vodka. One pint of stella with 20% vodka. Is that enough?

Opines please.

A white spirit and frosty jack spritzer always helps me see in the new year.

Why, who needs to borrow it? :hihi:

Me! What size. I can fit most sizes, but bigger better :(