Worse Owls player ever

Further to my thread about the best swfc player of all time, who is the worst ever?

Franny Jeffers

????

Wrong section mate, and i would probably agree with lugoils, there have been many to be fair.

Guest sibon

Moved to Sheffield Football.

Unfortunately, my SWFC Cackplayer Auto-identifier went into overload when asked this question.

Edited by sibon

ben sahar was a shocker considering his potential at his club chelsea before coming on loan

ben sahar was a shocker considering his potential at his club chelsea before coming on loan

gotta disagree with that one, thought he did well here

gotta disagree with that one, thought he did well here

Different players bring different stengths to the game.

Unfortunately for James O'Connor I've yet to work out what his is.

Different players bring different stengths to the game.

Unfortunately for James O'Connor I've yet to work out what his is.

Well I don't think he's gonna be in the team Saturday so it'l remain a mystery....Played his final game I think it's safe to say

Stephen Haslam.

Racking my brains to think of "the worst", because I've seen so many appalling "players" over the years (most of them being in the last dozen years to be fair), that instead of naming a single player, or even making a team, I could probably come up with a first team, subs bench and full reserves squad.

(Dis)honourable mentions must go to the likes of Jon Beswetherick, Kim Olsen, Colin West, Chris Carr and Craig Armstrong, although on a lack of value for money basis it's a toss-up between Jeffers, De Bilde, Jonk (who was actually a good player on the rare occasions that he could be arsed), Donnelly and O'Donnell (RIP).