Shoppers cafe / transport cafe Halifax Rd

Thanks - If you are NHS try and visit regular to keep an eye on the staff rapid weight loss because what with your bargain demands we are the only ones unable to afford sufficient nutrition.

If you cant make the gig on a regular basis it shouldnt be a major cost issue as we are also doing a deal with Fairests (are you lot in this together ?)

On the brightside i could be down 2 coffin sizes by June - i would hate to have a coffin which makes my arse look big.

Hoping to open on Jan 16th at side of Dominoes Pizza but there will be a few clues before then as the signage etc is installed and a couple of minor hitches still to be scratched.

Thanks - If you are NHS try and visit regular to keep an eye on the staff rapid weight loss because what with your bargain demands we are the only ones unable to afford sufficient nutrition.

If you cant make the gig on a regular basis it shouldnt be a major cost issue as we are also doing a deal with Fairests (are you lot in this together ?)

On the brightside i could be down 2 coffin sizes by June - i would hate to have a coffin which makes my arse look big.

Hoping to open on Jan 16th at side of Dominoes Pizza but there will be a few clues before then as the signage etc is installed and a couple of minor hitches still to be scratched.

Hahaha I will let you lick my fingers clean after Ive dripped the egg yolk all over them :-)

OK – hope to see you soon dripping fingers.

Im currently on a steep learning curve because this is a departure from my normal occupation. I was a brain surgeon at a London hospital but the work has dried up.

Its mainly the terminology if you can be of any help.

How do you fold an egg ?

Back bacon or not - What race is it in ?

Summer fruits – Some aren’t then presumably.

How can you possibly run out of spare ribs ?

Should I ever give 2 forks ?

Smedleys Cafe on Penistone Road caters for lorry stops, plenty of parking and seating :)

Cool - dont know where it is but Ill be sure and wave the wagons on to it if you can be more specific and thanks for info.

Cool - dont know where it is but Ill be sure and wave the wagons on to it if you can be more specific and thanks for info.

Cheers, its on the way towards town from wadsley bridge turn left onto the slip road where the Lexus garage is and its on that ind est, next to Tackle to Fish, opp Hillsborough Fencing :)

Whats the alternative ?

There are of course many brands of sausage but all will need to be frozen at some point............ prefereably freezing point i suppose.

This (if i go ahead) will be a start up business so its a serious question - if i can offer something different and desirable then it is in my interests to do it.

Name your sausage.

im talking about sausages from the butcher not the freezer. I dont know any other cafe in sheffield that does proper sausages. So if you want an edge. They neednt be more expensive if you come to a deal with a local butcher

Yep - that was the plan - locally made but none the less bought in quantity and so still frozen for storage.

Academic now as the proposed opening required a 3 way agreement which i thought had been achieved.

One party back peddled at a crucial time by making an unrealistic rent demand in an unrealistic timescale - rather than a reduced rent, a frozen rent or a deferred rent as proposed by 2 of 3 involved parties.

The business plan is now scrapped and he now ends up with no rent and a vacant unit.

Employment offers made to staff have been withdrawn as a consequence ....... and of course the sausage order is nullified.

This time next year Rodney - Ill be cruising the med under an itallian captain drinking concordia on the rocks.........Leaving that on one side though thanks for the support and advice offered on the thread and sorry it didnt come to fruition.

I am guessing this was the chip shop site (farnells sp?), no surprise to see both those units next to Dominoes empty now. You would miss them travelling south on the A61.

you are in the general area - the proposal was to trade by day in the unit occupied by the chinese at night.

There were of course measures to be put in place to make sure that south travellers did not miss it.

The Farnells unit has been empty for some time and it has now been joined by a second unit.

You have to ask yourself what business acumen the landlord has when knowledgable that the occupant trading in fast food take away has been hit by gas price rise - lecky price rise, petrol price rise (all of which have to be paid to continue trading) to then go and inflict a rent increase and not be aware of the consquences.

Had a window to let the cafe have a crack before inflicting the rent rise been allowed then perhaps the rise could have been serviced - now well never know.

As there have been no traders queuing up to take over the unit vaccated by Farnells im guessing a desire for 2 empty units is either bizarre to the point of stupidity or he is on a deal with yet another tesco 24 hours occupying both.

there's loads of cafe/ rest stops around wadsley/hillsborough

Not sure in what way Hillsboro comes into the discussion but granted and there are even more if you link in Meadowhall and Wisewood.

I counted 2 competitors in the Halifax Rd area and neither were doing deliveries when i checked and neither could tap into the Lidl customer base.