I'm looking for a football team..

I am aware there are currently loads of threads about this topic but most of them are from years gone by. I am looking to find a football team that i can just train with for the remainder of the season, I am not looking to get back to playing until next season. I havent played week in week out for almost 4 years, but did play some 5 a side stuff at uni for fitness. Im an average player but I am lacking fitness at the minute and would ideally like just to get back into the swing of things, getting back on the ball and being put through my paces in a decent standard of training. Ideally I am looking for a team that either trains in the nights or on weekends as i currently work for a local leisure centre, with the latest finishes at 8pm. I would rather the team be based around the city centre but I am willing, and able to travel further away should it be needed.

Wednesdays 6pm to 7pm

Parkwood Academy, near Hillsborough

Excellent indoor venue, great for Winter

I need 2 or 3 players to keep a long standing good natured but often competitive kick about going.

Any standard, we've got good and not so good players

Just £3.50 each per person per game

No commitment, play when you can make it

Great way of keeping fit.

Let me know if you fancy giving it a try.

that sounds like something i would really be interested in, unfortunately having been given my staffing at the EIS it looks like i need to find something on weekends as most evenings for the next month im working until 7 or 8...