Do you know the location of your conception.

On a hillside in Morocco in the early seventies,apparently I was a bit of a surprise!!...need i say more?

I was concieved in the back of a pick up truck near Victoria falls! Apparently my parents were waiting for an angry rhino to lose interest in them.

I can't remember the first time my mum told me the story, but when I met my dad after a 17year gap, it was one of the first things he told me. I don't know if they think it's romantic, but it's always faintly disturbed me- I don't really need to know- particularly the bit about the rhino.

I was conceived on my parents honeymoon in Torquay.

Originally posted by smellie1

I was conceived in the back of a pick up truck near Victoria falls! Apparently my parents were waiting for an angry rhino to lose interest in them.

I can't remember the first time my mum told me the story, but when I met my dad after a 17year gap, it was one of the first things he told me. I don't know if they think it's romantic, but it's always faintly disturbed me- I don't really need to know- particularly the bit about the rhino.

Does this prove the theory that rhino horn is an aphrodisiac?

Originally posted by pete_fcs

i know someone who was named mark because they were conceived in mark lane, mayfield valley :)

hes lucky

i was born in little hampton:D

My mam was knocked up on the back seat of a Ford Capri (Ghia model as well) parked infront of Beckets chippy at the manor top. My father is called Barrington, and the car was white with a Jamaican flag on the roof., awesome.

Somrtime ago a couple in Australia were hauled before the court to by the Social services for naming their kids from where they were conceived.

Apparently they were named Kitchen, Bath, Garage etc.

the court said that it was a matter of mental cruelty to give the kids such names and were forced to give them other names.

Watch out Becks and Posh Spice!

Happy Days!

Just found out I was conceived over the freezer. Mum and dad daren't show their faces in FarmFoods ever again!!!

the date

febuary (ish) 1981

the place

plymouth

my mum was rarther freindly with the sailors i belive:hihi:

I don't know exactly WHERE i was concieved but i remember when i was about four years old sat watching Star Trek and saying to my mum "I wish I could be shot into space" and mum replied "If I hadn't been so drunk you would've been!!!" LOL :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: