Sign in to follow this  

Star Trek Nemesis

Any Trek fans on here?

Saw the film randomly this afternoon, I didn't have anything better to do so I thought I'd go and see it.

A bit slow to start with, but the action sequences towards the end were excellent. A bit of a twist at the end, but I can't help thinking that it was just a remake of 'The Wrath of Kahn' that featured the crew of the Next Generation.

All in all very good though, not the best, nowhere near as good as First Contact, but still very much worth seeing.

4/5

Anyone else seen/planning on seeing it?

thought it was pants archetypal bad guy although cool suit very pin head matrix new goth look. subject matter CLONING how so today and the ORCS cant forget the orcs. not bad special effects though.

I just thought I'd reactivate the very last thread to amuse myself :banana: Little things, little minds, eh?

This was it. Nothing to say, though.

Star Trek always repeats on it's self but I love it anyway.

Edit : Oops, I really should get my eyes checked (though Sidla's was a recent post!)..

Originally posted by Sidla

Any Trek fans on here?

Saw the film randomly this afternoon, I didn't have anything better to do so I thought I'd go and see it.

A bit slow to start with, but the action sequences towards the end were excellent. A bit of a twist at the end, but I can't help thinking that it was just a remake of 'The Wrath of Kahn' that featured the crew of the Next Generation.

All in all very good though, not the best, nowhere near as good as First Contact, but still very much worth seeing.

4/5

Anyone else seen/planning on seeing it?

You should've saved your money Sid, it was on Sky Movies last night :D

Or don't you have Sky?

And isn't this in the wrong board with it being about a movie? :loopy:

This topic was started 18 months ago, way before the TV&M forum exsisted. I've moved it now.

Who on SF would have liked it better if Paramount had decided to take out the Enterprise E and all of her crew instead of just Data?

The end of Nemesis could never realy have led into another film .

Do you mean it couldn't have done if all the cast had been killed? They blatently could make another sequel with the Next Gen cast now, with B4 having all Data's memories.

Mr Stewart has thrown in the towel to Star Trek and claims, no amount of money will make him return...

Originally posted by Lickable

Mr Stewart has thrown in the towel to Star Trek and claims, no amount of money will make him return...

Bah, Patrick Stewart will always be Captain Picard.... He can kiss his career goodbye probably if he hangs up the Starfleet uniform, unless they make more X Men movies for him to be Professor X.

You mean that career that included 27 years with the Royal Shakespear Company eh? :loopy:

He's one of the few film actors with more than one string to his bow... never mind a succesful classical stage career.

Biography