Anyone fancy a dog meet up in gleadless

i dont know who coming yet i will prob nip on here tomoz evening and leave a message t remind people then ill check sunday morning t see if anybody has replied then just turn up at 2 sunday afternoon

Hello

Again, sorry I've not been on. I don't mind at all if you bring Poppy - it's really good you're trying to tackle the problem instead of ignoring it like most other owners do. So well done!!

I'll be at the meeting point at 2pm so will definitely see you there. Quite looking forward to it!! You'll know me straight away as mentioned in a previous post.

If you do need my number just ask and I'll PM it you.

See you Sunday :-)

Leesha x

Hello everyone

Would anyone mind if I come with my 1 year old cross called Daisy, she loves playing with other dogs she would play all day if she could lol. just to confirm is it the farm end main car park where the cafe and childrens play area is? or is it the bottom entrance? :)

Daisy is my avatar picture... :)

yes where the cafe is next to play area and yes your welcome my eyes only

yes where the cafe is next to play area and yes your welcome my eyes only

There should be no problem in me coming but if something does arise from now til then I will let you know.

Thanks Rachel

Hi I'm gonna try and come to this - I too have a dog (ginger staffy cross) that isn't great with other dogs. He will be muzzled and is fine once meetings are over but just to let you know - I will approach in a similar way to Sarah but will also have a giddy lab too :)

il try and make it too with my daft staffy x, Chance.

may have my daughter with me tho if any of u mind

il stay behind u, my daughters 4 n loves all dogs behaves well around dogs,

she even helps me to train chance :)

wow sounds like a real posse. I really will try to get along. Hope to see you all tomorrow. Anyone fancy PMing me their number?

I am the queen of being late and getting lost (although that shouldn't be too much of a problem at Graves, hopefully!)

Ready for new reading glasses, I read it as someone selling dog meat in Gleadless. :gag:

wow sounds like a real posse. I really will try to get along. Hope to see you all tomorrow. Anyone fancy PMing me their number?

I am the queen of being late and getting lost (although that shouldn't be too much of a problem at Graves, hopefully!)

Snap!! at being late lol,

il pm u mine, my friend will be coming along with her 3 dogs, 1 that maybe able to help sarah

plus my friend is a dog trainer too :)

hopefully see u all there