Parking ticket at childrens hospital

Because its Malky, and he's riddled with suspicion towards others, check some of his other posts to see how he has forum detective syndrome.

Because its Malky, and he riddled with suspicion has a open mind, check some of his other posts to see how he has forum detective syndrome explores the options ………. That’s what a forum is all about, people talking to each other .

Edited by Grandad.Malky

Because its Malky, and he riddled with suspicion as a open mind, check some of his other posts to see how he has forum detective syndrome explores the options ………. That’s what a forum is all about, people talking to each other .

Your like a wee likkle terrier :hihi:

Where's the like button when you want one.:D

I don’t believe we have ever crossed swords before ….. didn’t your mum say not to judge a book by its cover.

I don’t believe we have ever crossed swords before ….. didn’t your mum say not to judge a book by its cover.

Yeah and this is your cover :hihi:

:hihi::hihi: probably but I must be feeling as bored as you to be spending all this time on one post. I just know that if my Grandchild was sick and had a sick Mother the last thing that I would want is a parking ticket for parking outside when going to A&E and parking where I thought was OK blue badge or not.

Your like a wee likkle terrier :hihi:

:D

I think my work is done here ……… time to find another interesting thread with some interaction and discussion going on rather than-

Its wrong

I agree

So do I

Yes its defiantly wrong

Edited by Grandad.Malky

on 15 dec needed to get the grandson to hospital as he had something bedded in his eye, i parked on the front opposite the A& E but 9.30 at night. 3 days later the poor baby was vomiting, i took his mum & him to childrens and i went round the block looking for a place to park what a nightmare! i was going back down to the big island when i spotted someone leaving (at the end of cars parked outside the hospital) the only way to get to it was to carry on down to the big roundabout then back up to the A & E space still free i parked, i also put a mobility (blue badge) pass on the dash. three hours later we left A &E to find the ticket. I have appealed. the baby had sickness & diarrhoea 5 days, myself and my husband all got it, son got it last just a couple of days before xmas. what a pity all those millions was spent on the museum they could have built a multi storey!. Happy new year to you all.

Above is the OP. 15th Dec a trip to the children's hospital no problems. Three days later a poor baby was vomiting, another hospital trip. It is unclear if the OP dropped mother and baby off prior to parking but parking was found and a blue badge displayed. The healthy person then stayed in the hospital for three hours and found a parking ticket on her windscreen.

A baby had sickness and diarrhoea for 5 days, it is unclear if the child was hospitalised but it is doubtful.

OP and husband picked up bug from child as did son of OP who may or may not be the father of the child involved.

Not entirely sure what the whine is about, getting a bug from a family member, getting a parking ticket for parking in the wrong place or money being spent on a museum.

Still at least we do know that the OP wishes us all a happy new year and we can rest easy in our beds tonight.

Edited by Miss Creant

my partner got a parking ticket when our son was blue lighted to hospital. I was in the ambulance with our 2 year old son (he'd had a fit at nursery). My partner had followed in the car but there were no parking spaces left at the hospital at all, and obviously he was very concerned about our little boy. So he parked in a disabled bay - this isn't something that either of us would usually do but he thought the circumstances warranted it. He still bought a ticket. Anyway, afterwards we found that we'd got a fine. We appealed it and they agreed to waive it so if the OP contacts them they may let them off.

my partner got a parking ticket when our son was blue lighted to hospital. I was in the ambulance with our 2 year old son (he'd had a fit at nursery). My partner had followed in the car but there were no parking spaces left at the hospital at all, and obviously he was very concerned about our little boy. So he parked in a disabled bay - this isn't something that either of us would usually do but he thought the circumstances warranted it. He still bought a ticket. Anyway, afterwards we found that we'd got a fine. We appealed it and they agreed to waive it so if the OP contacts them they may let them off.

Common sense prevailed, hope your lad is ok.

:hihi::hihi: probably but I must be feeling as bored as you to be spending all this time on one post. .

If you want one line posts here you go, if you want to have a discussion stick around.

Common sense prevailed, hope your lad is ok.

My wife works with deaf / blind people and after returning to her car with 3 of them she found a ticket because the badge was upside down, she appealed and it was withdrawn ........ another tick for common sense.

:D

I think my work is done here ……… time to find another interesting thread with some interaction and discussion going on rather than-

Its wrong

I agree

So do I

Yes its defiantly wrong

I thought you'd done on this post.