Who will be dieting in the new year

But then tha't going to have a rapid weight loss in about 7 months time :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I am going to push the pram all over Sheffield to rid misen of the baby weight lol

I've reached my goal weight but need to tone so that's my new year project.

Ah that kind of weight, in that case I retract my offer. :D

I would have taken you up on your offer Mr Smith :hihi:

I don't need to lose weight, I need to stop eating so much rubbish and get fitter...

Yep i'll be another trying to lose weight. Although, i lost a fair bit this year but due to stress and home problems i put it all back on!

The wife!!!! i hope, lol

My OH also if he knows what's good for him :hihi:

who will be starting dieting in the new year and wot will there be doing 2 lose weight

Me.

I like to call a spade, a spade so I'm a fat barstuaward.

My wife has some amazing herbal pills that make you feel full all the time so you don't want to eat.

No tapeworm tablets as daft as they are dangerous; just whatever these things are.

My wife lost 10kg in less than a month with no ill effects at all. When she stopped taking them, back to normal eating whatever she fancied.

They're easy to get out here and very popular.

I shall be dieting, and I shall be on a cyclic ketogenic diet.

Sorry for being Fattest no really sorry:hihi: Now where did I put that family size chocky bar, or did I eat it?:roll:

Me.

I like to call a spade, a spade so I'm a fat barstuaward.

My wife has some amazing herbal pills that make you feel full all the time so you don't want to eat.

No tapeworm tablets as daft as they are dangerous; just whatever these things are.

My wife lost 10kg in less than a month with no ill effects at all. When she stopped taking them, back to normal eating whatever she fancied.

They're easy to get out here and very popular.

You are greedy also? well I never old boy. Watch the leg bone in ya hog roast. You have a wife? did she marry you for your money?:hihi::hihi: