Airgun Shooting Permission Required

help,anyone got any lead's regarding shooting permission,tried all farms locally and a few leads from shooting club came up empty,zero ,ziltch ,nada ,will keep plugging away?

I have a air rifle for sale on behalf of a land owner and the buyer gets shooting permission for a large woodland if that's any good to u

Hi, SHEFCYCLREP do you want to PM me the details of the gun i.e.what it is, what comes with it, how much,only i 'am selling air rifle with scope and silencer ,what area is woodland.

Thanks tattoo71072

---------- Post added 06-02-2013 at 19:41 ----------

Got my first shooting permission today,massive farm on other side of town plagued by pigeon's ,over the moon, get in................

---------- Post added 06-02-2013 at 19:47 ----------

Has anyone got a good pre-charged air rifle for sale anything considered,not getting any reply off SHEFCYCLREP dropped off face of sheffield i think?

Edited by tattoo71072

anyone got any areas for air rifle shooting ? just bought rifle looking to shoot on private land. any help will be much appreciated . thanks

go to some allotments that keep chickens, there will be load of rats around, get permission and be safe for all around. and beware of forum do-gooders!!!!!

Hi mate no I'm still hear, if u are still looking for shooting permission pm me

Edited by Luex

well here goes yet another post require shooting permission just getting back into shooting (vermin mostly pest control) insured member .use to do lot of shooting a while back but lack of permissions put pay to that .thought i would try and get back into shooting hopefully gain a bit of permission .all boundaries and livestock respected ,hopefully a few leads would go a long way .thanks for reading cheers rob

Hi, SHEFCYCLREP do you want to PM me the details of the gun i.e.what it is, what comes with it, how much,only i 'am selling air rifle with scope and silencer ,what area is woodland.

Thanks tattoo71072

---------- Post added 06-02-2013 at 19:41 ----------

Got my first shooting permission today,massive farm on other side of town plagued by pigeon's ,over the moon, get in................

---------- Post added 06-02-2013 at 19:47 ----------

Has anyone got a good pre-charged air rifle for sale anything considered,not getting any reply off SHEFCYCLREP dropped off face of sheffield i think?

Well done on the permission......have you got the gun yet?

we have a 70 acre woodland where we shoot in barlow and i dont think it would take as much as 500 mate

Hello I see some time back you replied to the above post.

Im in a similar spot looking for land to shoot on, iv a .22 air rifle, 410 and a 12bore. im 35 and a member off CCC. any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

KIPPAX

How did it all go pal, had much pigeon pie or rabbit stew recently mate ?

As a matter of interest, how many rabbits go into the average rabbit stew? How many pigeons into the average pigeon pie? Serious question.