Airgun Shooting Permission Required

Are you vegan? :roll:

No I am not. Why the silly rolling eyes emoticon? Do you not have the skills to use the English language properly and have to draw silly pictures to communicate?

No I am not. Why the silly rolling eyes emoticon? Do you not have the skills to use the English language properly and have to draw silly pictures to communicate?

because people with opinions like yours, don't deserve the use of any English language skills :rolleyes::rolleyes:

because people with opinions like yours, don't deserve the use of any English language skills :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Opinions like mine? Can you please enlighten me on this?

Opinions like mine? Can you please enlighten me on this?

Nope cant be ar$3d jog on :rolleyes:

I didn't draw anything thicko. :roll:

And I suppose all the animals you eat died of natural causes? :hihi:

Nope cant be ar$3d jog on :rolleyes:

Well thank you for your intelligent contribution anyway. I can't say how much of a pleasure it has been chatting with you.

---------- Post added 28-08-2015 at 07:54 ----------

I didn't draw anything thicko. :roll:

I am sure you are better than this but feel free to resort to childish name-calling if it makes you feel better. I'll adopt a more mature stance in order to try to prevent our fruitful conversation from descending into childish bickering.

And I suppose all the animals you eat died of natural causes? :hihi:

Don't be ridiculous, of course they didn't. Why are you asking me this? Can you explain where this is going?

Actually I know where it is going but I want you to explain what you are getting at before I explain why it is not relevant.

Edited by donotremove

Admit it. You're one of the fluffy bunny brigade. :hihi:

I have no idea what you are talking about now. Have you started drinking early tonight?

Hello, i am looking for written shooting permission for pest & vermin control around South Yorkshire , using fully silenced pcp air rifle equipped with day scope and also full night vision scope for rats and rabbits etc..

All land, livestock and boundaries fully respected.

Full BASC insurance and my insurance card would be available for inspection at any time.

49 Years old and live in Sheffield

Would be prepared to pay £500 for the right permission as a one off good will gesture to the land owner.

Please PM me with details or e-mail: [email protected]

Tel: 07741 148635

Thanks

Edited by quadrant

Hi Quadrant , have you had any luck yet finding permission?

Hey up Dale,

I have a couple of good permissions now but the £500 offer still stands for a good plot nearer to Sheffield or the surrounding areas.

Cheers mate..