Airgun Shooting Permission Required

If anyone has any wood pigeons/ rabbits I'd be interested in buying them.

Still looking iv had no joy yet. Just one offer of shooting in some woodland for £200 but with ten guns already shooting it, it's a lot off money to go for a walk in shot out woods.

hi all

i live in the S26 postcode and i'm wanting permission to shoot (with an air rifle) vermin, particularly rabbits (to eat).

I have my own insurance and am a member of BASC

cheers

Now a days it become more difficult to arrange shooting place for yourself.

Hello im just writing to ask if anyone may know a person or a place that has unwanted rats or pigeons. Me and a friend currently use some farmland and industrial buildings to pest control for FREE as a hobby. Important to have permission as we abide by the law as we are professionals. Any suggestions would be appreciated indeed.

"Places with rats and pests"? Well you've come to the right place to ask about them.

---------- Post added 18-03-2015 at 12:52 ----------

Your thread has been merged now, that's better.

Edited by janie48

Hi All,

I'm just wondering if anyone can point me towards any land owners that would be happy to grant Permision to shoot on their land. Rabbits, Pigeons, Crows ect.

Thanks

Why do you want to kill things? What is wrong with you?

Are you vegan? :roll:

Bar the crows both rabbit and wood pigeon are delicious, organic and free range. They cause havoc for farmers and land owners alike. They will be culled some how and at least I'm going to make use of them.

I fancy shooting a few unruly Proles, is there any free land available around Sheffield that'll allow me to do this?

I'd be interested in some rabbits if you find anywhere mate. Can't seem to find any for sale this year. :(