Airgun Shooting Permission Required

a numpty is someone who sits there and looks through sheffield forum just to find things that they have no interest in and start moan about it, i take it u dont eat any kind of meat

well said:)

i may be able to help u with that mate

We'll have to have a chat mate :thumbsup:

will do mate, are u with b.a.s.c

Its funny you should mention that, I am on the BASC site right now looking into it because I have in the past seen your posts and you mentioning it. Back in the old days nobody was really bothered but what with todays situation regarding gun laws I have no doubt it is a good thing, the sport needs protection.

Its funny you should mention that, I am on the BASC site right now looking into it because I have in the past seen your posts and you mentioning it. Back in the old days nobody was really bothered but what with todays situation regarding gun laws I have no doubt it is a good thing, the sport needs protection.

the good thing about b.a.s.c is that when they have your money they dont just leave it at that, they send a great magazine every 3 months plus money off loads of good stuff, and there help lines are really good for any questions u may have on shooting, laws, etc. and they fight for our right to shoot :) im a life member so been 28 it should last me a long time (i hope lol)

Happy new year to all

Edited by quadrant

there you go qaud, keep that money in your pocket, just buy the guy a pint:)

I'll get him more than a pint mate , he can have a new bloody gun if he wants one lol.

There's not many genuine blokes left who will give someone a leg up is there?

Cheers: Paul:)

I'll get him more than a pint mate , he can have a new bloody gun if he wants one lol.

Cheers: Paul

iv got too many guns as it is mate and i also dont drink lol

Cheers: Paul:)

ime glad its all worked out for you pal, he sounds like a really top bloke that clay shooter, let me know how you get on, in fact I might join you both for a session one day.

good luck guys, stay safe:)

Hi AJ ive got a bottle you can have for next to nowt if you get it :0)

ime glad its all worked out for you pal, he sounds like a really top bloke that clay shooter, let me know how you get on, in fact I might join you both for a session one day.

good luck guys, stay safe:)

Will do mate, all the best.

Hi AJ ive got a bottle you can have for next to nowt if you get it :0)

Thanks Steve, I'll let you know how it goes.