Sign in to follow this  

2013 Charity Calendar..photographers needed!

Dear all,

I am wanting to create a 2013 Charity Calendar to raise funds for Male Cancers. The money raised will go to Weston Park Hospital Cancer Charity and Everyman.*

To make this happen I need some local men who work with food...producers, chefs or general foodies who are willing to show a bit of flesh (dont worry all manhood will remain covered) for fun and charity!*

This can be used as a brilliant opportunity to promote your company as along with your photo as Mr (whichever month) you can have a brand logo added.*

I would for the photos to be set in your familiar surroundings too so whether that be a farm, a kitchen, an allotment, butchers, bakery... lets do it!*

I also need to hear from photographers who are willing to volunteer a few hours to get the photos taken and edited. This is an ideal opportunity for anyone wanting to expand their portfolio and have a bit of free advertising.*The photographers must feel comfortable working with the male models and make them feel at ease.

The calendar obviously costs money to print so any companies or individuals who are willing to donate towards printing costs i would love to hear from you too as this way more money made from the calendar will go to the charities!*

If you are interested in stocking the calendar...get in touch too!*

Either direct message me here, respond to this thread to email [email protected]*

Many thanks and I wish you all a very pleasant new year!*

Lucy. X

Dear all,

I am wanting to create a 2013 Charity Calendar to raise funds for Male Cancers. The money raised will go to Weston Park Hospital Cancer Charity and Everyman.*

To make this happen I need some local men who work with food...producers, chefs or general foodies who are willing to show a bit of flesh (dont worry all manhood will remain covered) for fun and charity!*

This can be used as a brilliant opportunity to promote your company as along with your photo as Mr (whichever month) you can have a brand logo added.*

I would for the photos to be set in your familiar surroundings too so whether that be a farm, a kitchen, an allotment, butchers, bakery... lets do it!*

I also need to hear from photographers who are willing to volunteer a few hours to get the photos taken and edited. This is an ideal opportunity for anyone wanting to expand their portfolio and have a bit of free advertising.*The photographers must feel comfortable working with the male models and make them feel at ease.

The calendar obviously costs money to print so any companies or individuals who are willing to donate towards printing costs i would love to hear from you too as this way more money made from the calendar will go to the charities!*

If you are interested in stocking the calendar...get in touch too!*

Either direct message me here, respond to this thread to email [email protected]*

Many thanks and I wish you all a very pleasant new year!*

Lucy. X

Sounds like fun!. I'll put myself forward to take some photos :-)!!. Let me know the details when its all arranged.