Game on United..

My Club, My City, My People support Sheffield Wednesday

Oh, really?

:D

'Blades fan in reading Owlstalk shocker'

nothing happening on bladesmad?

'Blades fan in reading Owlstalk shocker'

You might wanna steer clear of that RONNIE on there ;););)

Beattie on the bench. No 10 shirt.

Pity we couldn’t have got a third goal then maybe he would have got more that the last 5 minutes.

The last time the Owls sat 1 point behind United on January 1 was 79/80. Wednesday went on to win promotion, United failed.

Wednesday were outside the automatic promotion places on Jan 1st on both their previous promotion seasons from Division 3

The last time the Owls sat 1 point behind United on January 1 was 79/80. Wednesday went on to win promotion, United failed.

Only problem with that is its December 27th today

Wednesday were outside the automatic promotion places on Jan 1st on both their previous promotion seasons from Division 3

Up the Blades.:D

Only problem with that is its December 27th today

No but it's a big possibility it could happen, and I like a good old omen like the next man lolol

dont worry corks...they have got to come to the theatre of hate...:hihi::hihi: