Game on United..

Ages is a lengh of time, 2 weeks or 2 years, it makes no difference!

Only to owls fans.:loopy:...first time in ages Blades have been above owls:loopy::loopy:.. mug post or what.

Well you have all been up your own arses lately due to the only fact you have been above the Blades, if you wish to contest me on this I'm sure I can dig up a few dozen giddy owls posts on here.

LOL is it me or is there a massive attack on wednesdays loss today, at the end of the day we have been on a good run so why not enjoy it, you lot have been on a good run also but would much rather talk about our misgivings ?

For some reason United seem to think they are already above us? I think they must have forgot all about the prospect of Notts County, who are a decent enough unit to go and get something from BL. As much as I do think United will win, I still think it's a genuine possibility County could get something.

I beleive its a MASSIVE three months!

Not till Jan 1st it isn't

God thats ages !! :hihi:

The last ten years has been ages pal :):):)

The last ten years has been ages pal :):):)

ten years (thats a decade) Now we are talking AGES :hihi:

We should be good enough to get 3 points but when you have watched the blades as long as I have you tend to be cautious to say the least.

yep, how many extra points do you get for going above us? or vice versa:) no way i'm getting depressed or giddy about you going above us or us being above you, not till the 46th game has been played anyway:)

Thats correct its MAY when the tally points really count :)

We should be good enough to get 3 points but when you have watched the blades as long as I have you tend to be cautious to say the least.

I'm not that confident of a win tomorrow pal but if we are good enough to go up we should beat all comers in this league.

Did you know the Blades haven't been above the owls for ages?, ACCORDING TO THEM.:hihi::hihi:...........