Slinger looking for muso's or band

Hey folks,

Im an "off the wall", singer/ songwriter, early 40s on the look out for musicians who have a sense of humour and don't take themselves too seriously and are looking to create something a little different from the norm - It might mean forming a totally new band or joining an existing one.Take a listen to some of my previous material to get the general idea of where Im coming from - although Im quite open to new ideas.

http://www.bandmix.co.uk/leonard-valve/

interested, but retford is an hours drive from sheffield ;(

Its 20 mis with a good tail wind!

Nothing good has ever happened or come out of Retford...

And Im not expecting it to any time soon!

Im actualy lookin for something over in Sheff, as I spend a lot of time there.

Your Bandmix profile gives your postcode.

Its 20 mis with a good tail wind!

Nothing good has ever happened or come out of Retford....

The Porterhouse ;)

Give me a call - pm'd number

I replied to you Leonard but no response

Archie

Hi Archie,

Sorry man, didnt get the message!

I'm into playing and also viddy and media habits.

Use logic pro for the recording, AE, Final Cut etc ..

It's frikking impossible to find peeps that wanna start something. Usually a distance thing. I NEED TO MOVE AGAIN! hahahaha This small town got small hope ..

I'm into playing and also viddy and media habits.

Use logic pro for the recording, AE, Final Cut etc ..

It's frikking impossible to find peeps that wanna start something. Usually a distance thing. I NEED TO MOVE AGAIN! hahahaha This small town got small hope ..

Well Im only down the road and am keen to get something up and running!

The Cosmic Graveyard vid was an atempt by me to do just that (shot mostly a year ago this very night)

It was an attempt to do something with a hope of it viraling - but the guy I was working with had lost interest even before the vid was shot, so it was pretty much dead in the water by that point - its also quite hard to shoot a vid of yourself in a fat suit performing a track on a mobility scooter after necking a bottle of scotch....

It was meant to be the first of several vids but I went back to the day job of making vids for other people...

Im already talking to one guy whos very interested in putting something together music wise - ideally Id love to put a band together and take this madness on the road as well as making videos - The plan was to initially build things around some of my old songs, then add/write others once the project is up and running - if your interested I can send you a few more tracks...

Cheers,

Dan

Send me some more stuff.

This short clip I made in about an hour on my Mac Book. My nephew had bugged me to put one of his electro riffs in something. I met a cat out in California while I was on the road. I told him I wanted to do this thing about the medical system in the USA. Such an evil monster. Well he just rattled off some words on his mobile phone and sent to me. I sat in my camper one night on the road in front of my laptop and put this vid together with his words & nephews riff.

So much for props :-) s shirt on back to front in the texas desert hahaha

I lik the idea of some funckkked up band with a show to it. Lights images etc. But then there's a million ideas