Sign in to follow this  

Gazza quits Kettering

Afraid it's true.

I've heard from a reliable source that after a match at Stalybridge, Gazza (while wearing a 1,000 quid suit) started jumping around in the showers after the match with his bemused players.

He then went straight off to do an interview with Sky Sports. Only they had to scrap it, because he was sick all over the floor and couldn't stand up.

So, so sad. :(

I dont find it sad at all.

Alcoholism is not an illness.. its self inflicted.

If Gazza and Bestie could learn to live without the booze maybe they would have gone further in their careers- by choosing to **** it all away I feel no pity at all for them.

Gazza has been on self destruct for a long time now, and it does not help having Jimmy 5-bellies as a friend taking him out boozing all the time, where's the encouragement from someone to get him to stop boozing?

There isnt none- thats the problem.

Thats the problem with our country, we make drinking alcohol and getting ****** with our mates part of the institution over here- its not big and its not clever and it makes you look like an arse- as proven by the fallen 'legend' that is Mr Gascoigne.

He has certainly not done his career in football management any good.

I cant work paul out. I dont think its the booze - just everything with him.

he seems unabale to handle day to day life with presing the destruct button