DREAMS BED STORE - has anyone else not received their bed/mattress for xmas

I have now had FOUR failed deliveies from this store. I have taken three days off work and waited in all xmas eve and my goods have still failed to arrive. Customer services is non existent. Is anyone else having same problem?

Not dealt with a Xmas deliver as I got my new bed last month but they were spot on for me. Gave me a date they were delivering and then phoned me that morning with an approximate time, which they arrived on.

You are one of the lucky ones. Mine should have been delivered 16th NOVEMBER - four delivery dates later, three lost holidays off work, waited in all today, and still no show!

I had huge problems with bensons - took just under a year to resolve. Finally with the threat of court action and a copy of the papers prepared they paid out double the cost of the item purchased but nnot received plus £75 for goodwill. Wouldnt touch them with a barge pole

my mam waited in on the 23rd and 24th 0 it never arrived so now its cancelled

I don't know how easy it would be to do, but this article suggests you can claim for the extra days off-not for the original one, but for an extra ones:

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/delivery-rights

very useful, thanks. Have been up to store today. Still getting fobbed off. Their delivery firm Yodel saying not in warehouse, they say it is, been going on like this for nearly 2 months. Customer services load of numpties and they don't have a mnager to speak to. Store says they don't have amanager to speak to either onnly area manager or so called customer services - no wonder it is in such a shambles with no 'Manager'! Unbelievable!