Window cleaner prices

Hi,

I would also like someone to clean mine. I would like them doing once a month and would like someone that does not use the pole. I would also like the sills and frames doing. I live in High Green S35. I live in a 3 bed semi, 2 storey. I would like the option of paying by direct debit / standing order so I ensure the person / persons cleaning my windows is paid promptly. If not the old ways will suffice!!!!:thumbsup:

I would also like a window cleaner I live in S8 and we need the waterpole system because our house is really high up. Have tried Reach and Clean but they can't specify a time within a couple of hours they will come and they need to come through our house to access the back windows. Thanks

I think we must be being overpriced! We live in a bungalow and get charged £7.50.

We also have a bungalow we were being charged £8 7 windows he wanted to put his prices up so we cancelled him obviously charging loads more than other cleaners by the sounds of it

When I first started window cleaning in 1986 I started to charge 80 pence a full house. Then after a year I put another 20 pence on and some were moaning at that. I found that you couldn't please everybody all the time. I did my window cleaning for 17 years. The most I charged at the end was only £2 for a full house.

When I first started window cleaning in 1986 I started to charge 80 pence a full house. Then after a year I put another 20 pence on and some were moaning at that. I found that you couldn't please everybody all the time. I did my window cleaning for 17 years. The most I charged at the end was only £2 for a full house.

pretty obvious why you ended the job, you cannot charge 1986 prices in 2003,everything else has gone up in price so why didn't your wages,

We can all assume that you paid no tax or insurance during this period:suspect:

---------- Post added 06-01-2014 at 07:57 ----------

I would never use anyone with the pole wash it is rubbish and most people on our road have sacked them and got a professional traditional window cleaner to do the job properly. Pm me for his number

your opinion and your entitled to it,

Iv'e switched to pole system over 8 years ago with the minimal of fuss,we don't lose customers through not doing the job correctly, otherwise we wouldn't use it.

It makes no difference what system we use use,if people want to find fault they will,the last customer I lost had their window cleaned by WFP since I started doing em 6 years ago,they never found fault until she was off work and at home for the first time and saw how we cleaned em rather than looking at the finished product.

they told me it looked too easy for the price I charged,although she never had cause for complaint prior to this.

she now she has the option of doing em herself,and seeing how easy it is:thumbsup:

Edited by BIGDINNERS

My window cleaner John is amazing. He does one big one off deep clean for £20 (if you need it) PVC frames, doors, patio and front doors and glass and brings them up like new. After that he charges £10 per visit but does the frames and doors etc properly again. I have him visit once per quarter so about every 12 weeks so works out about £3 per mth. Worth every penny and a job well done... John - 07887 494823 x

Anyone able to recommend someone in S6?

Girlfriend's been trying but it doesn't seem anyone wants the work.

Mid terrace, 6 windows.

Mine charges £5 , 7 large windows and a porch.

There's one that does Stannington Road who charges £5 too but I don't know if you mean Hillsborough or Stannington by S6. He may do Hillsborough.