Rain rescue, Chilli the DDB

Has rain rescue still got the 14 month old ddb Chilli? If so id be interested, Pm details please Thanks

Chilli has a wonderful new home :) Poochi is still looking and I believe they have a couple more DDBs coming in this week.

Just rang rainrescue, I wont be able to help any of the dogues as my dogue has still got his "tackle" lol (nuts) unfortunately for my dogue he will be losing them in the new year :)

Well done Bluevan - I'm sure you will offer a great home in the future

Yep - Poochi too has found a fantastic new home today and will be going to his new home on Saturday - after his 'errrr' tackle has been taken off - no more fishing bless him.

Sadly far too many dogue de bordeaux's are ending up in pounds and rescues. We have just taken in another 2 - both had bad homes, the female looks like a skeleton bless her - thankfully both lovely natures.

Just wish people would stop breeding them.

Well done Bluevan - I'm sure you will offer a great home in the future

Yep - Poochi too has found a fantastic new home today and will be going to his new home on Saturday - after his 'errrr' tackle has been taken off - no more fishing bless him.

Sadly far too many dogue de bordeaux's are ending up in pounds and rescues. We have just taken in another 2 - both had bad homes, the female looks like a skeleton bless her - thankfully both lovely natures.

Just wish people would stop breeding them.

Well My Dogue will be neutered in the new year and then hopefully i will be able to help rescue one, I also sent you an email about volunteering in the new year :)

That's excellent news!hope you Get to re home one in the new year :-)

I was reallyinterested in adopting chilli aswell :-( wasn't sure if they'd let me have a ddb from rescue though with having 2 year old twins! :-( beautifull dogs they are :-)

We wouldn't every look to rehome older big dogs with children so young. Without knowing the history of these types of dogs - personally I don't feel comfortable with it - regardless of how great they appear in tests in rescue. You just don't know how they may react around children. 2 year olds are on face height with these big dogs.

Bluevan - I messaged you back about coming to walk - did you get it?

We wouldn't every look to rehome older big dogs with children so young. Without knowing the history of these types of dogs - personally I don't feel comfortable with it - regardless of how great they appear in tests in rescue. You just don't know how they may react around children. 2 year olds are on face height with these big dogs.

Bluevan - I messaged you back about coming to walk - did you get it?

Sorry, just seen it and replied :)