Warning smash and grab gang out tonight secure your car

Just to warn as many people as I can if your in town tonight make sure your car is extra secure. Just had my window done in:rant: sat nav and a few CD's gone. My Deep purple greatest hits:cry:

It can't be fixed tonight because it a "busy night" for the fitters. These things are never isolated cases and usually done by a gang of kids getting xmas booty.

I've been broken into more time since living in Sheffield than I've had hot dinners I virtually on first name terms with the insurance company.

Joking aside watch out people and don't have anything on display, Even an umbrella was enough to attached their attention. Leave nothing out.

Only last week my brother had his rear screen put through by two 12 year olds, luckily a police car was passing as they ran off.

Their excuse, they we're bored.

Not in town btw.

I was in a muti story so the plod are looking into CCTV. Just p**ed about the hassle of the window more than anything. The sat nav was crap anyway!

Bloody Kids!!!

love it:thumbsup: Just goes to show nothing changes. We had toe rags then and we have toe rags now! It happens life goes on.

Only last week my brother had his rear screen put through by two 12 year olds, luckily a police car was passing as they ran off.

Their excuse, they we're bored.

Not in town btw.

And they get away with it because then the CPS won't bring charges so there's no deterant.

And they get away with it because then the CPS won't bring charges so there's no deterant.

The parents are coughing the £250, luckily for him.

The parents are coughing the £250, luckily for him.

Sort of Justice there. I'm glad we still live in a world where is sort of thing happens. Off topic but I broke a public toilet sink when I was a kid my mum made me pay for it to be fixed out of my pocket money. Harsh but fair.