Sign in to follow this  

Do you ever hear the teens rapping on bus?

nah that's their stupid phones with the silly mp3 so called tunes

drives me round the bend

don't even sound like music :D

na im on about rapping, ive actually seen it they be on back seat freestyling

Originally posted by newusername

na im on about rapping, ive actually seen it they be on back seat freestyling

people are always wrapping this time of year man it's crimbo

okay serious head on yeah Iv'e seen em rapping on the back seats of buses

funny head on in my days they used to sitting on the backseat

kissing & a hugging with fred :D

Never take the bus..... don't know about these things...... just had to get that off my chest.

I wish they'd do that on my bus rather than banging on the bus windows and shouting daft things to their school pals.

I like to see/hear kids doing something entertaining or productive.

Nope, not seen it myself - but the people who decide to play their (really bad) music over a (really bad) mobile phone speaker get on my nerves.

If you come stand outside my bathroom window you can hear me rapping in the shower every morning, (donation box is located near the drainpipe).

i cant believe more people havent heard them, its usually the 76/75 bus out of town.

Originally posted by J-Blaze

If you come stand outside my bathroom window you can hear me rapping in the shower every morning, (donation box is located near the drainpipe).

Or offer him a lift home when he's drunk. Why charge petrol money when you get entertainment like that? :hihi: :hihi: :hihi::cool:

where does this public transportion lead you to. I've never heard wappas wapping before how very street. Does it lead to the ghetto. They must be these rude boys i've read about in the Guardian do they carry guns.

the thing that really makes me amazed/laugh is that they're just SO stupid. Obviously, they've seen '8 Mile' (which is one of the most immature/pointless movies of all time) and thought to themselves: " Wow, Slim Shady is SO cool". The problem is, it's just so pathetic that these 'rappers' just need to grow up, cos when they get a a real job they'll think: "Wow, Slim Shady was a gimp, and I was even more of a zoid for rapping on on busses". Maybe they should go on X-factor so the nation can have a good laugh - I've seen a fw of them on there already - what losers.