Where can I get coffee in Sheffield before 9am?

Rushhour on Campo Lane/Hartshead open for early morning breakfast & coffee I believe.

Rosis's, round the corner form Staples. Think it opens at 7.30.

if iam working i will serve coffee from 8.30 at bar phoenix hallam union and breakfasts from 9 we have a good range of coffees from a fairtrade supplier and a mean hot chocolate milk and white and caramal

wilkinsons opens @ 8.30, dont know what time coffee shop opens though. christmas eve it is open from 7.30.

costa coffee in hotel @ end of bank street will be open i would think to serve residents.

Originally posted by cockneynorth

oh god - I really dont want to respond - but cant help it. As a Londoner who loves Sheffield - and fairly recently moved here- the fact that someone even has to ask for help as to where they might get a decent coffee before 09:00 is beyond me. This is one of the 5 biggest cities in england - as such, it should be proud to have a 24x7 culture, which doesn't simply mean thinking about how late can I get a drink, but includes starting work in the City before 08:59 - and being able to get a "breakfast on the go" anytime.

Wise up to the opportunities people - this is a great city - but it HAS to be willing to compete.

I know what you mean. I don't want to respond either! But I'm a Sheffielder born and bred who has lived in East London for the last 19 years! I can get a coffee within a 10 minute walk/2 minute drive of my house in Walthamstow 24 hours a day.

Most of the time I've lived down here I have wanted to move back up north. Now I wonder if I've left it too long?

Millennium Galleries cafe is now open from 8am (Mon - Sat). You can get coffee and a danish for £2!