Dog Boarding over Christmas

Hi All,

I am due to go to my parents in the south for christmas eve through to boxing day, but being the lovely parents that they are they won't let me bring my dog with me. I therefore need to find someone/where who can look after him for these three days, even though it will break my heart to leave him. Please help!

K n J.

Hi All,

I am due to go to my parents in the south for christmas eve through to boxing day, but being the lovely parents that they are they won't let me bring my dog with me. I therefore need to find someone/where who can look after him for these three days, even though it will break my heart to leave him. Please help!

K n J.

Oh no. I have to admitt I am really stubborn and if the dog is not allowed (happy for him to being one room away from everyone) I don't go. The ones that refused now allow him to come :) after 2 years of minimal visiting :suspect: My dog is at my parents for christmas, my aunties for boxing day and boyf parents the day after :)

Maybe someone on their own may like some doggy company over christmas? If not I think you will need to look at kennels?

Oh no, that's terrible news. We have fortunately managed to twist my dog hating mothers arm into not only letting him come over but she has also bought him a present!!! (think my dad's to thank for that one). Hope you find somewhere nice, and that you can twist their arms for next year. xx

Hi RiotStar, Sorry to hear about your doggy not being welcome. It may help to post a few more details about him. Such as Breed, size, age, temperament, good with kids/other dogs/cats etc.....

Red xxx